TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- This Warranty Card must be presented for any claim or after-sales service.
- The warranty covers the seat upholstery against abnormal discolouration and cracking and unfastening of stitches under normal vehicle usage conditions for 12 months. In the event of any claim, our liability shall be limited to repair and make good the defective areas. Due to ageing and leather batch production, there will be slight differences in colour tones and grains.
- Variation in the grain and presence of scar marks are normal for genuine leather and should not be construed as defect. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents, misuse or any manner of tampering including the use of harsh cleaning chemicals and cleaning cloth with abrasive texture and abnormal usage conditions. The warranty shall be null and void, if unauthorized repair, tampering, alteration or modification is made to the product.
- This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. In case of claim for defects, please send your vehicle for inspection to our workshop (or the authorized dealership).
CARE AND CLEANING OF LEATHER
- Dust should be vacuumed or wiped away with soft, damp cloth. (Do not use cloth with abrasive texture).
- Never use multipurpose cleaners or aggressive substances such as stain removers, solvents, turpentine, shoe polish, etc.
- Should there be spills, food or greasy stains, wipe away immediately with damp cloth.
- Do not soak leather in liquid.
- Do not machine wash leather. Do not use hot air as uncontrolled heat can affect the leather.
- Apply leather conditioner every three months. We recommend only natural leather conditioner / cleaner.
- We recommend Gliptone Leather Cleaner and Liquid Leather Conditioner. Contact our workshop at 6453 3722 for purchase enquiry.
ISO 9001 Registered
Bizsafe Star certified